Lacey Advocates may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 23 May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about seminars, articles, events or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address that you have provided.
- From time to time we may also use your information to contact you by email for market research purposes. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by unsubscribing, writing to or emailing us using our contact form.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Data subject rights
You have various rights within the law. In summary your rights are:
The right of access to data; to rectification; to erasure or right to be forgotten; to restriction of processing; to be informed; to data portability; to object and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing; to complain.
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection (Jersey) Law 2018. If you would like a copy of or to delete or amend any of the information we hold about you, please write to: Lacey Advocates, 29-31 The Esplanade, St Helier, Jersey, JE1 1LA.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
29-31 The Esplanade
Tel: 44 (0)1534 888445