We advise on all aspects of regulatory law and practice. We appear before the Jersey Courts on the leasing regulatory cases, including acting for the JFSC from 2014 to 2018 in the landmark case, Francis v JFSC.
We act as Inspectors and Reporting Professionals appointed under Article 32 of the Financial Services (Jersey) Law 1998, or voluntarily engaged for the purposes of liaison with the JFSC.
We have an unrivalled understanding of regulators’ expectations: our team includes the former Director of Securities at the JFSC.
Our clients receive focused, effective advice with bespoke, realistic solutions.
Our Services Include
- AML/CFT & Reporting Obligations
- Anti Bribery & Corruption
- Business Risk Assessments & Risk Management
- Compliance, Policies & Procedures
- Corporate Governance Reviews
- Customer Due Diligence
- Data Protection & Freedom of Information
- Due Diligence Projects
- Examination Assistance
- Licence Applications
- Remediation Projects