We act for trustees, beneficiaries, settlors, protectors and other interested parties, including those who seek to set aside trusts or sue trustees.
We advise on the whole range of decisions facing trustees. We are committed to providing trustees with firm recommendations upon which they can rely. Where necessary, we are accomplished at making court applications to achieve the appropriate outcome.
Our Services Include
- Breach of trust claims
- Court directions and applications
- Disputes between beneficiaries, or rival claimants to the trust property
- Insolvency, AML/CFT and sanctions issues
- Interpretation of trust documents
- Retirement, removal and indemnities
- Trustee decision-making issues (including trustees’ powers and the proper exercise of discretion)