Bankruptcy and Insolvency
We advise on all aspects of Jersey insolvency and bankruptcy law.
We have a real depth of experience in acting for liquidators, court officials, distressed companies, directors, investors, lenders and other creditors.
We are able to use our knowledge of the various Jersey bankruptcy and insolvency processes to provide practical solutions to our clients.
Our Services Include
- Advising on Jersey bankruptcy and insolvency procedures (including désastre, dégrèvement and remise de biens)
- Challenging liquidators’ actions
- Court recognition of overseas administrators and trustees in bankruptcy, and ancillary orders in aid
- Directors’ duties
- Injunctions, including interim disclosure and freezing orders
- Winding-up relief and ancillary orders